Main Image

Main Image

Wednesday 3 February 2016

2016 Football to Amsterdam Official Strava Club Page

It seems the most of us cyclists are a little bit competitive and maybe a bit fixated with Strava, which is not a bad thing!!!

I personally use Strava to track both my running and cycling. Whether that be trail or road running. Or road or off-road riding. It really helps my training and fitness, comparing distances, elevations and average speeds etc.

Brilliantly one of my fellow riders for the Football to Amsterdam bike ride has created a Strava Club page. Where we can see how everyone's training is going, potentially making new friends before we all meet up on the 3rd June to begin our epic cycling adventure!

Link to Strava club page here


As you will see from the image above there are some serious training miles being put in! I will endeavour to make it onto the leader board sometime soon. Although I did feature last week within the Longest Ride (2nd) and Climbing (3rd).

I've created a Page on this blog (Training Diary) with a link to my Strava profile, so you can see all of my training rides and runs. Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment