Main Image

Main Image

Thursday 2 June 2016

Kit List

So with less than 2 days to go before I depart my preparation continues. This week I finalised and laid out my cycling kit. As you can see from the picture below there is quite a few items.


In the picture I have the following items...
  • SaddleDrunk bib shorts
  • SaddleDrunk AFC Bournemouth cycling jersey
  • Prostate Cancer cycling jersey
  • Louis Garneau cycling shoes
  • GripGrab gloves
  • Adidas Evil Eye II sunglasses
  • SaddleDrunk socks
  • Kask Mojito helmet
  • Under Armour Batman base layer
  • Skins A200 compression top and tights
  • SaddleDrunk AFC Bournemouth gilet
  • P20 suncream
  • Udderly Smooth chamois cream
  • Multi-tool, tyre levels, CO2 pump, inner tubes and patches
  • Castelli Squadra rain jacket
  • Boardman arm warmers
  • KitBrix snood 
  • KitBrix Dobi pack
  • KitBrix microtowel
  • KitBrix Wash Pak
  • SaddleDrunk retro cycling cap
  • Muc Off cooling towel
  • Velopac ride pack
Additionally I packed the following items for the ride...
  • SIS energy gels and bars
  • High5 Zero drink tabs
  • Protein recovery shakes
  • Two drinks bottles
  • Garmin Edge 200
  • Charging cables & travel plug
Finally I packed...
  • Jeans
  • Shirt & t-shirt
  • Shoes & trainers
  • Underwear & socks
  • Wash kit 
  • Glasses & contact lenses kit
  • Passport, itinerary & travel insurance documents
All of the above simply and easily packed away into my two KitBrix's. Which I then connected together to make a single bag for easy transporting.


Transporting my kit will also be simple and straight-forward as my kit is divided into a day bag and an overnight bag. With the day bag following me on the ride via the support vehicle, and my overnight bag being transported to the ferry and then to the hotel in Amsterdam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment